Pokémon UNITE Gardevoir is a game that combines the classic gameplay of Pokémon with blockchain technology. Players can collect, train, and battle their way to become the best trainer in the world.
The gardevoir pokemon unite moves is a Pokémon that was released in 2018. It has the move Psychic which can be used to confuse opponents and make them unable to attack.
Gardevoir is a Pokémon that was added to Pokémon UNITE in the first post-release update on July 28, 2021. Gardevoir is a ranged attacker of medium difficulty. Here’s how to make the greatest Gardevoir build in Pokémon UNITE, along with the best Battle Items, Held Items, and techniques to use.
Gardevoir, a Psychic and Fairy-type Pokémon, is a relative newbie to the MOBA scene, but it’s rapidly establishing itself as one of the finest. A good Gardervoir build will get you through the game and help you climb the rankings. Continue reading to learn about this attacker’s highest-damage setup.
In Pokémon UNITE, the best Gardevoir build is
In Pokémon UNITE, this is the greatest Gardevoir build:
- Eject Button is a button that may be used to eject items that have been held
- Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, and Energy Amplifier are battle items.
- Psychic and Psyshock are two of her moves.
Shell Bell is our first Battle Item, and it provides some life regeneration anytime a move strikes an opponent. With greater Sp. Atk, this scales up. To obtain the 60 HP minimum heal, get this to level 20 as quickly as possible.
Next, use Wise Glasses to boost your Sp. Atk by a certain percentage. This item is a great match with Shell Bell. Again, aim to get this to level 20 as quickly as possible for the 5% increase in Sp. Atk.
Finally, we’ll look at the Energy Amplifier as our final Battle Item. It’s one of those things that you don’t see very often, yet it’s a top-tier choice for Gardevoir. If you’re unfamiliar, after performing a Unite Move, this item boosts the Pokemon’s damage by 7%/14 percent/21 percent.
For this Gardervoir build, we’ll use the Eject Button as usual. There’s a reason why it’s a top-tier item on any Pokémon. In any high-ranking contest, the added mobility is critical.
Pokémon UNITE Gardevoir Moves
In Pokémon UNITE, these are all of Gerdevoir’s moves:
- Confusion: Attacks in a straight line in the direction specified.
- Teleport: Warps the user to the specified location, boosting the damage done by one basic attack following the warp.
- Psyshock (Lv. 6): Three attacks on the specified area. Each time one of these attacks strikes an enemy Pokemon, the cooldown of this move is decreased. Damage rises as you go through the levels.
- Sets a delayed explosion using Future Sight (Lv. 6). The cooldown of this move is reduced when the explosion strikes an opponent Pokemon. When the explosion strikes an enemy Pokemon, upgrading resets the cooldown of this move.
- Psychic (Lv. 8): Deals damage over time to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and slows their movement speed for a brief period after striking an enemy Pokemon or traversing its maximum distance. The cooldown of this move is reduced as you upgrade it.
- Moonblast (Lv. 8) requires the user to strike while going backwards in order to generate distance. When the move’s blast strikes, it inflicts damage to opposing Pokemon in a cone and disables the opposing Pokemon nearest to the user for a brief period of time. When employing the move, upgrading also gives the player a shield.
- Fairy Singularity (Unite): Warps space in a certain region, attracting enemy Pokemon. As soon as the warped space vanishes, it shoves and damages opponent Pokemon.
- When an opponent inflicts a reduced movement speed or a damage-over-time condition on Gardevoir, the same condition is imposed on the opponent. When Synchronize is activated, it goes into cooldown mode.
At level 6, you should choose Psyshock over Future Sight. We want that fast and assured damage for a greater burst, thus the latter provides a delayed damage move. Next, at level 8, choose Moonblast for a powerful damaging attack that not only stuns for a short time but also gives you a shield when upgraded to Moonblast+.
Builds for Pokemon Unite
The pokemon unite gardevoir tier list is a build, items, and moves article for Gardevoir.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items are good for Gardevoir?
Gardevoir is a Psychic-type Pokémon. The best items for it are the following:
How do you play Gardevoir?
Gardevoir is an archetype of the Psychic-type Pokémon, and it is a full evolved form of the Kirlia. It has many abilities that allow it to be strong in battle.
What moves can Gardevoir use?
Gardevoir can use the following moves: -Shadow Ball -Confusion -Focus Blast -Hyper Beam
- gardevoir build pokémon unite reddit
- gardevoir pokemon unite held items
- pokemon unite gardevoir skin
- pokemon unite builds
- pokémon unite gardevoir release date