A steel path disruption is a type of dungeon that players must clear to advance in the game. The first level cap run is often called the “brick wall” because it can be difficult for new players to overcome.
The magus lockdown is a difficult boss fight in the game Steel Path. This boss fight requires you to use the skills of all three classes. However, there are several brick walls that I’ve hit while attempting this.
I’ve been attempting nearly every day for the last month, and the farthest I’ve gotten is round 26. I’m having trouble getting over a few roadblocks.
- I’m having trouble hearing the Demolishers. I’m in the quietest room in the home, and I’ve tried headphones as well, but none of these things seem to help. Every other sound is drowned out by the noises of cutting and bad people firing at me or each other.
- Acolytes often appear at inopportune times. That is, exactly in the midst of the time when I need to find the Demolisher. What’s more, they frequently seem to be totally oblivious of my frame’s invisibility (Noxs and Bombards too now that I think about it).
- My fortune favors the unlucky. To assist with my allegedly poor hearing, I need to start looking for the Demolishers as soon as possible. This implies I’ll have to select one of the spawning sites and swim to the deep end. The problem is that I usually get it incorrect 3/4 of the time, and by the time I hear or figure out where the Demo is coming from, it’s almost too late. I haven’t been able to discern any sort of pattern in the way they spawn in all of my time playing. Knowing whether there is one would be very beneficial.
- The energy drain debuff is perhaps the thing that irritates me the most. To stay alive, I rely heavily on my ability to remain invisible and Shuriken’s ability to remove Demolisher armour in a timely manner. My energy depletion, which grows worse with time, essentially paralyzes me. Furthermore, if I get the debuff early in a round and fail to safeguard the conduit, the run is effectively over. In SP, you can’t spam energy pizzas, and even if you did, the energy would disappear in a matter of seconds.
- Time. I took almost 2 hours to get to round 26 (and I’m moving as quickly as I can), and the opponents were only in the 700s. I hardly have time to play the game as it is, and I’m beginning to worry about how long it will take to reach level 9999 opponents.
That’s pretty much the gist of my issues. It’s possible that I’ve hit the limit of my abilities, and this is the most I’ll ever go. However, any suggestions for improvements to my constructions or tactics that may help me progress would be much appreciated.
These are the builds I’ve made for…
…Ash Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime Prime
(I know most people suggest Primed Sure Footed, but I’m still on the fence about buying it, so I thought having more radar range might help me locate the demo.)
Kuva Zarr, Kuva Zarr, Kuva Zarr, Kuva Zarr, Ku
https://z5t8f6c6.rocketcdn.me/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/1630233492 296 Ive-Decided-to-Try-My-Hand-at-Steel-Path-Disruption.png
(I just want it for Primary Dexterity’s combo bonuses; I don’t utilize it.)
Kuva Nukor, Kuva Nukor, Kuva Nukor, Kuva Nukor, Ku
https://z5t8f6c6.rocketcdn.me/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/1630233493 303 Ive-Decided-to-Try-My-Hand-at-Steel-Path-Disruption.png
https://z5t8f6c6.rocketcdn.me/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/1630233494 430 Ive-Decided-to-Try-My-Hand-at-Steel-Path-Disruption.png
…as well as my Panzer
https://z5t8f6c6.rocketcdn.me/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/1630233495 238 Ive-Decided-to-Try-My-Hand-at-Steel-Path-Disruption.png
I believe that’s all there is to it. Any and all assistance is much appreciated.
Original source: link
Try These Instead of Steel Path: Durability isn’t a Problem
With player input, this article and discussion thread will develop. Here is the link to the official Warframe Forum: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1204567-steel-path-durability-is-not-difficult-try-these-instead/ If you’re unaware, the Steel Path’s current hard mode includes increasing opponent levels and adding extra durability modifiers to life, armor, and shields in order to make foes more aggressive and durable. This doesn’t work…
Steel Path with Stugs: Steel Path with Stugs alone.
Steel Path gave us an extra 100 levels as well as various HP, shield, and armor bonuses. I’m not going to speak about whether or not it presents a problem; instead, I’m going to create one for myself. I chose to finish the Steel Path star chart using just a weapon that is a joke and is thought to be the worst secondary weapon: the Stug. These are just a few…
Inaros Prime: The Steel Path 28.2.0
eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png With Inaros Prime, summon the fury of the desert sand! Inaros Prime arrives with the savage Panthera Prime, beautiful Karyst Prime, and many more from their old resting place. I’m curious to see how Baro Ki’Teer reacts when he speaks to an Inaros Prime at his next regular meeting…
For the game Warframe, write “I’ve Decided to Try My Hand at Steel Path Disruption Level Cap Runs, and I’ve Hit Several Brick Walls.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The steel path lua is a mod that adds new game mechanics to the game. This mod has been used by players to create their own levels, which can be difficult for them to find ways around without this mod.
- magus lockdown nerf
- demolyst strategy
- magus lockdown eidolon
- magus anomaly vs lockdown
- ash disruption warframe