The best Ice Gauntlet build for New World is a variation of the “Ice Blade” build. This build has been optimized to take advantage of the unique properties of the new world, and it’s also one of the most powerful builds in the game.
The new world rapier and ice gauntlet build is a build that has been used in PvP. It is effective in both PvE and PvP.
In New World, players who want to test out a spellcaster position have a few choices. One of them is the application of the Ice Gauntlet. Because to its chilling effects and crowd control (CC) techniques, this weapon is effective in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Here’s our guide on constructing the greatest Ice Gauntlet in New World.
In the New World, the best Ice Gauntlet is built.
In New World, the Ice Gauntlet weapon has two skill trees: Tempest of Ice and Builder. The former is mainly used for increasing critical hits and delivering damage in an area-of-effect (AoE) fashion. The latter offers skills that suit your playstyle and serve as assistance.
- Ice Spikes — Creates a straight-line trail of spikes that does 56 percent weapon damage. After that, a Mighty Spike will erupt, doing 157 percent weapon damage and pushing the victim back. The Mighty Spike will also erupt faster if you left-click it. This is a useful skill in both PvE and PvP. When it comes to keeping opponents at away, knockback effects are usually useful.
- Ice Storm – For five seconds, does 17 percent weapon damage every 0.25 seconds. In addition, the broad AoE produces a frosted region that slows enemies inside it. Ice Storm is sufficient for crowd control on its own. The delaying effect is also beneficial since hostiles may take a long time to leave the field. This ability should be supplemented by passives, which I’ll discuss in a moment.
Ice Spikes and any perks that are part of its column are recommended active abilities in a cookie-cutter playstyle. Ice Storm and any related perks would be included in a more CC and AoE-oriented build. Other passives, as well as suggested abilities from the Builder tree, must still be considered.
Critical Rejuvenation, Energized Critical, and Critical Frost are all recommended passive abilities since they boost your critical hit probability and damage while also restoring mana. Gathering Storm is especially good for mana, because the Ice Gauntlet weapon in New World is heavily dependent on your resource pool by default. Heavy Freeze may also be used to keep crowds under control.
- Ice Pylon – The Ice Pylon is one of the most essential skills you may have for the Ice Gauntlet. This will generate a turret that will deliver 50% weapon damage. For 15 seconds or until it’s destroyed, it may attack opponents within a 20-meter radius. In most PvE scenarios, opponents will only aggro the turret if you don’t assault them, allowing it to continuously fire projectiles. However, in PvP, this may be a source of distraction. Nonetheless, it may be taken out by alert opponents.
- This is your panic button: Entombed. Consider it a World of Warcraft version of the Mage’s Ice Block. While covered in ice, you will become invulnerable. Even better, it briefly increases your mana regeneration. Just watch out for PvP opponents who will attempt to break through your defenses. You may left-click to break free from your ice block and create a knockback effect if this occurs.
To be honest, Ice Pylon and its associated bonuses will not let you down in PvE situations. Your turret may assist your offensive skills as long as opponents are distracted. Entombed, on the other hand, is only recommended if you play a lot of PvP since it improves your survivability. You may also get the Cleansing Tomb perk to get rid of all debuffs. If you’re only playing PvE, this is something to think about if you’re soloing high-end stuff (where brutal hits from hostiles will take you out). Still, instead of acquiring this ability, you’re better off avoiding and blocking strikes most of the time.
Many of the passive abilities here boost you when you’re in a frosty region, thus they’re recommended (generated by some abilities like Ice Pylon, Ice Storm, and Ice Shower). The frosty area fades rapidly, which is a disadvantage. The sole exception is when an Ice Pylon is dropped. The radius is narrower, but until the turret is destroyed, the frosty ground lasts longer. As a result, passives like Refreshing Frost and/or Frozen Touch come highly recommended.
In the New World, a perfect Ice Gauntlet should always include Ice Pylon. The free damage it provides when shooting enemies or moving about is always beneficial. Similarly, you’ll want Ice Storm so that you can easily freeze and debuff opponents even if they’re near. Finally, Ice Spikes or Entombed must be chosen. Both PvE and PvP are OK with the former. In PvP, the latter, on the other hand, is mostly dependable.
Furthermore, having better critical hit and critical damage numbers in New World should compliment your use of the Ice Gauntlet. This is because certain Ice Tempest passives are significantly aided by frequent crits. Take notice of the Intelligence Attribute’s benefits, since this weapon’s damage scaling is based on this stat. Finally, the Ice Gauntlet may be combined with the Fire Staff. Both make use of the Intelligence Attribute and have a lot of power. Just keep in mind that, as a caster, you’re more similar to a glass cannon when it comes to crowd management.
The new world ice gauntlet skill tree is a build that has been used to be the best in New World. It is a build that focuses on dexterity, which makes it an excellent choice for players who are new to the game.
- new world ice gauntlet pvp build
- new world ice gauntlet build reddit
- new world ice gauntlet pve build
- new world builds
- new world ice gauntlet life staff